Tuesday, May 20, 2014

surreal-self portraits

I like when photographers play with scale and make you question what your seeing.

This could not really happen, so i like seeing what it would look like if peppers were that large.

They edited this perfect, it looks real.

Its comical and well photo-shopped.

This is so creepy and looks so real.




Tips for better self portraits
1-try shooting the picture at arms length.
2.use props 
3-find a place unpopulated
4-dont look at the camera
5-use movement 
6-use self timers
 3 of me selfie 
This 3 of me selfie really represents my character because I always contradict myself. The angel is attempting to make me feel better by agreeing with me and the devil is me beating myself up over what I did. I'm horrible at making decisions because I don't know which option will have the better outcome. Constantly,I question my decisions, than try to reassure myself. Not knowing what to lean towards is my frequent struggle,which is why I end up asking someone what to do.


 i used levitation and scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment